The climate of global business is in a constant state of flux, and Dr. Bruce Piasecki is an intrepid forecaster. A leading environmental and business expert, he shows that going green and solving global problems will be the new benchmark by which corporations will be judged in the coming decades.
His informative, persuasive, and delightful presentations describe a path out of the current global financial meltdown. He helps business leaders find the possibilities available in the swift and severe new business environment — an environment that demands better leaders who make better products.
His speaking topics include:
- Going Global, Going Green. Piasecki outlines the impact that the 300 largest companies worldwide have on a modern global society.
- Social Leaders and Business Leaders: Cut from the Same Cloth? The similarities of leaders in a political arena and those in the corporate sector are striking, and Piasecki presents his insights on competing in today’s marketplace, along with personal anecdotes and industry examples.
- To Master the Task of Tomorrow, Manage the Challenge Today. Here Piasecki addresses two questions: what is social response capitalism, and what is it doing to my wallet?
- Recruiting and Retaining Talent in Modern Times. Piasecki talks about how becoming a leader with innovation and gravitas may not be enough in an ever more severe, always changing, contemporary world market.
- Developing Leaders We Can Trust. Piasecki articulates the tenets of a good leader in this speech, using Abraham Lincoln and Winston Churchill as his models.
- Money Doesn’t Manage Itself. In this tailor-made talk, Piasecki helps audiences understand the potency and sustainability of multinational companies to better invest in them, in order to generate more opportunities for innovation.
Visit Dr. Piasecki’s page at Leading Authorities Speaker Bureau to learn more about these topics. If you would like to book the author for a speaking engagement, please contact his agent, Matthew Jones, at Leading Authorities.